• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shaun White Gold Collection

Does anyone know how the all gold Holbrooks will be release. Like will they be a sunglass hut exclusive like the others in the series and will there only be a limited number made (for ex. only 500 will be made)?

Can anybody give me absolute, definitive PROOF that all the SW Holbrooks will be a SGH exclusive only? Or will it be a 90(ish) day thing like the Jury was, and then after allocate it to all the O stores? I heard the Goldbrooks will be hitting Oakley stores in August.

Someone please give me some sort of peace of mind.

There must have been a few made because SGH in Ct locally even got it and they dont get many of these exclusives usually..way too big and loud for me but I did see it yesterday in person as well as the EP2 for which I dont have the right words...I look like an anime character with them on...Iridium speed racer? The larger heads get all the special stuff!

can´t wait to see the gold Holbrook in real....
hope she is not too rare?!?

I dont know abt release but this place on east coast had one I dont know the style because the huge ones look alike to me but they didnt want me telling abt specifics It is NOT for sale yet They had it in back...probably in a safe:)...I dont think it'll be long tho...I'd be happy if they just brought back the minute...funny we can get gold plated looking frames but none that fit smaller heads... except for some of the old jackets still around

right, when I tried on the Batwolf, Fuel Cells & Eye Patch 2' they were way too big on me

Latest Posts

Back