• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shaun White Gold Collection

i really want to buy the all gold Oakley holbrooks, but because i'm living in europe, i'm afraid i'm gonna miss it.
Is there a way somebody can buy them for me? We can make a good arrangement with the costs.

Anyone know the production numbers for the SW Frogskins? They don't seem to be as exclusive as his previous collection right? So 3000 maybe?

I've been out of the loop for awhile and unfortunately missed the frogskin release. Is there anywhere I can still buy those? And more importantly is there a definite date set for the all good Holbrooks as I'd like to get those now that I missed the froggies. Also where can I get them because I know I saw some stuff said about being an SGH exclusive? Thanks

I've been out of the loop for awhile and unfortunately missed the frogskin release. Is there anywhere I can still buy those? And more importantly is there a definite date set for the all good Holbrooks as I'd like to get those now that I missed the froggies. Also where can I get them because I know I saw some stuff said about being an SGH exclusive? Thanks

Well, if the production run really is 3000 then there must be some stores who still have stock and are selling at RRP. Having now got my order of the SW Frogskins I have to say they are sweet, one of the best Frogskins around for me. Sure there are more exclusive runs but they tend to be flashy, look at me designs whereas these really are everyday wearable, understated but at the same time scream quality and luxury too, and the 24k lenses are bad ass. Makes me want to buy the Holbrooks now.

Sw

the all gold one was in back It was a Holbrook.Not for sale yet the Clear,white and Black Holbrooks were for sale Thats all I saw but I really saw by accident then asked for the heck of it I didnt even want to handle the all gold ones for fear of dropping it I should have been more clear...I really just wanted to see the clear/chrome Fuel Cell in person ...too big but a nice piece...it seems like she said Aug 1 for the all gold but Ill ask next time I am there to be sure...K

Back