• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shaun White GOLDbrook

slvrdragn69

I should Work at Oakley
New Jersey
Today I came to work with the intent to have a typical day... So much for that because I walked into an overnight package from Oakley and inside it was this amazing glass. I am literally blown away with how nice it is. It kills me that it is already sold to a customer that paid for it about 2 months ago. But it gives me hope that I will get another one in the shop for myself. Wanted to put up a few pics of it so here they are

It comes with a special edition square o case where the logo on top outside is gold and the logo on the inside is also gold. It also still has the regular Shaun White microfiber.

img0195r.jpg

Normally I wouldn't dare put on a customers glass but since the customer is a good friend of mine he let me... Its sick.

img0199l.jpg

my camera literally couldn't focus on the frame because it has so many shiny reflections...

Hope you guys enjoy and I hope all of you Holbrook collectors out there get your hands on this because it is a piece that you shouldn't go without.

I have my name in at my own shop lol and I don't even know if I'm going to get them! killing me... I have a few friends at sunglass huts looking out for me as well so worst case I have that as a backup.

Didn't special order them at all. I had them on an order about 2 months ago or so when he originally paid for them. Maybe even longer than that actually. Wasn't expecting them to at all be overnight but neither him nor I is complaining. I have a couple more floating on orders but they are still locked since they are technically SGH exclusive so we will see if they come or not... I have high hopes now!

Very nice slvrdrgn! Thanks for sharing. Since it is being sold on oakley.com, I am sure a lot of us who will be able to order on release will be able to get a pair. Especially since it will probably be "limit 1 per customer". I'm sure after the first day though a lot of people will be SOL. Can't wait!

Hey slvrdgn, are they SGH exclusives though since they are being released on oakley.com? I called a few SGH back in Colorado and they said to call oakley regarding the release date because they didn't know.

Dude that is awesome! Thanks for sharing the pics, they look so sweet. I might have to pick one of those up when they release :wink:.

From what I understand by talking to all the the SGH's I have chatted to they are saying that it is only them getting them and they should be receiving them around now. My hope is that they become public release so everyone can get them and not only online through Oakley.com either would be nice

I want them so bad, but as a foreigner of europe i don't stand a chance to get a pair :(

Back