• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shaun White GOLDbrook

That very true and very sad. I just moved and my new local O store has two older ladies that sit behind the counter and dont know a clue what they are doing. A man came in and asked for something and she was quick to say "oh no we dont have that" and then the young guy that was there came out because he over heard and said that they did have it. So they dont even know what they even carry. And dont even get me started on on not knowing lens tints and being up to date with new releases.

a little preview on what is coming soon..trust me guys..no regrets on this purchase at all. \m/

p1020190w.jpg

Where did you find them available for purchase?

Hey man, apparently some stores already have them in stock. coz i know someone who made an order months ago, and just collected early last wk. Mine i got from a friend in the States. didn't ask where he got them though. =)

i was pretty stokked to get them to be honest! saves me from the mad rush come 1st Aug, if they do drop on the 1st. it's pretty tough, esp when you live halfway around the world like i do! =)

Back