• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shaun White GOLDbrook

in process is not canceled!!
GOOD LUCK dude . . .

thanks oakleynerd! hope they'll ship this within week and i think i'm done for this year.(yeah you hear that often) my wife just gave birth last wednesday, so will focus first with my 1st son. heheh but if there's an irresistible deal, i might break that rule. lol

CONGRATS on your new real member of your family . . .
good luck with the little fella!

thanks oakleynerd! hope they'll ship this within week and i think i'm done for this year.(yeah you hear that often) my wife just gave birth last wednesday, so will focus first with my 1st son. heheh but if there's an irresistible deal, i might break that rule. lol

congrats! mine is now 'In Process' as well. Feels like a step in the right direction finally!

congrats dude! i know the feeling, and it's wonderful. everything in moderation i guess, that's my rule of thumb, i too welcomed my kiddo to the family in Aug.

Not to rain on any parades here but I had 2 orders placed with Oakley for these, they were both "in process". Now the first has been cancelled, the second is still "in process". I'm hopeful, but becoming more realistic that Oakley will let me down with these once again.

Congratulations good2mod.
Welcome to the Oakley Forum Fathers Group.

Today's discussion for the OF Fathers Group is: "How are GOLDbrooks like babies?"

I'll start.

GOLDbrooks are like babies, because . . .

a) They are both 'In Process' for 9 months.

b) The delivery seems to take ages - it is very painful, you might even need drugs to help with the suffering during this time, but the end result causes tears of relief.

and
c) They cause a financial strain on your bank account - especially if you have more than one.

Cheers,
H.

Picked these up for wrist. Now gotta wait for another chance to snag a pair for myself.
ac446299.jpg

Attachments

• ac446299.jpg
    ac446299.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 151
  • ac446299.jpg
    ac446299.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 153
and another one joins the club! sweet!

and Herbs, man! where do you get the inspiration for all your posts? haha! well said indeed. =)

Latest Posts

Back