• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Purple Fade/Violet Iridium.
Love how subtle they look, don't look as flashy as i thought!
img06971.jpg

Love the purp fades..my favorite fade

The frog game can get boring Jive, I'd be happy to get some of those boring pieces out of your display! I'd hate for you to have to see them and feel bored all the time.

me too!! haha...anytime you want Rob, i can take those STPLs or pretty much anything in your display case! :biggrin:

flora fades are so underrated same with the purple, the marine on the other hand i was less than pleased with. The other two, are some of my favorites.

PS for the purple fades, anyone notice that the "violet" iridium lenses are alot more purple than the regular "violet iridium" they still have that blue transition but not nearly as strong as my other violet iridium lenses.

VERY big difference with the lens compared to my matte black/violet..it could be the frames reflection though

I popped the lenses out to compare them, because i thought the same thing. The lenses from the purple fade still seem much more purple.

And updated collection as of today.
dsc0768o.jpg

Left (Top to bottom)
Fire Flora Fade, Marine Fade, Purple Fade, SW 24K, Matte Blk Violet, Polished Black Ruby

Middle (Custom pairs)
Blacklight Blue/Orange/Grey, Blacklight Black w/Fire, Matte Clear Ruby

Right (Top to bottom)
Jupiter Camo, SW Blue Chrome, Neon Yellow, Custom Polished White w/+ve Red Iridium, Polished White Ruby, Greg Lutzka

Latest Posts

Back