• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shelf size question

Dr.Death34

Oakley Beginner
Does anyone know where I can get shelves for this case or when I can find the full measurements for one?

1493221122183866848902.jpg

Eww good luck work that. Shelves may be more than what u spent on the case lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Your best bet is to measure it out and call glass shops around you. Go with the best price.

I think you'll be ok with plexi. 1/2 inch should hold any number of pairs you'd care to load in there. I would go have one cut and lay it in there and load it up and see how you make out. If that passes muster go get the rest.

Like @SiRacer420 said, tempered for the bigger cases...but I'd try plexi in that first were I you. Cause I'm cheap and thrifty!

Okay, I'm just cheap.

1/4 in non tempered glass will work fine too. Ive seen it in double wides and it was fine as long as you aren't holding your book collection on it

1/4 in non tempered glass will work fine too. Ive seen it in double wides and it was fine as long as you aren't holding your book collection on it

I agree that should be more than enough .. Also I would never go for plexi if you plan to place things on it because it will scratch a lot easier than glass and it is not cheaper if you have it cut to size .... I got the tempered glass for the desk i build a lot cheaper than the lighter weight plexi I used for the front of the drawers. Only use plexi if weight is an issue or if you want to drill holes in it or something.

Back