• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shelf whore no more!

the_owl

hard to kidnap
U.S.
Sorry to all the folks waiting for me to sell my never worn, dusty collection but I'm scheduled for Lasik next month! My near site is excellent considering my age, so I'm going with the monovision. Which is one eye far and one eye near. Your brain apparently compensates for this after a few weeks and you get the best of both worlds. The last doctor in the state that offers monovision and helped develop it, is retiring next year. I have hundreds (and hundreds) of pairs I'm looking forward to finally wearing

Sorry to all the folks waiting for me to sell my never worn, dusty collection but I'm scheduled for Lasik next month! My near site is excellent considering my age, so I'm going with the monovision. Which is one eye far and one eye near. Your brain apparently compensates for this after a few weeks and you get the best of both worlds. The last doctor in the state that offers monovision and helped develop it, is retiring next year. I have hundreds (and hundreds) of pairs I'm looking forward to finally wearing
I do this now with contacts, one in for far, no contact in the other for near. Didn’t have any issues adjusting

Back