• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying She's Unstoppable or Unstoppable

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

FOUND

I know its a long shot but here goes. I am in the market for some Oakleys for my wife. She really likes "She's Unstoppable" and would also consider "Unstoppable". Anyone have a pair or know of a place that has them on sale? I hate paying retail :mad:. Thank you:)

shesunstoppable.jpg
unstoppable.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I didn't have any luck finding any Unstoppable frames, but was able to get a 40% discount from Oakley Canada so plan to order these today.

I didn't catch your initial post of this....first time I've seen either of these models.

Not bad! The Mrs may even think so too...but they'd have to be prescription ready.

My wife doesn't like the overly girly or huge frames so was a big fan of these when she tried them on. I can use my 40% discount from Oakley Canada for any 2 frames so think its time I treated the Mrs. This will be the 7th pair I've bought her. Thankfully she likes Oakleys as much as I do, well almost :unsure:

These are the ones I purchased for my wife (steel/prizm). The frame is much lighter than pictured below. She loves them. Great deal on 6pm for a few different pairs of She's Unstoppable. I might snag the raspberry/g40 for a x-mas present.

Steel/Prizm Daily Polarized:
Oakley She's Unstoppable at 6pm

Rasberry Spritzer/G40 Black Gradient:

Polished Black/Rose Gradient Polarized:

Tortoise/Bronze Polarized:

Latest Posts

Back