• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shhhh!!! Don't tell wifey...

Uluahunter

I should Work at Oakley
Hawaii
Been a member on the boards for about a week, and my wallet's already a little lighter. Just dropped some scripts on a new pair of Half Jacket 2.0's, gloss black w/ polarized black iridium lenses. Was actually in the market for a pair of Fast Jackets when I happened across these on eBay...couldn't help myself!!! Now I gotta wear them incognito for a few weeks so wifey doesn't have a fit :eek:. LOL, lovin' them!!!

Here's some pics...

Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 (1) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 (2) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 (3) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 (4) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 (5) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Another one bitten by the O bug. Sounds like me having to buy on the sly. The beauty is when you get a few pairs they loose track of what you have so haven't a clue what are new & what are old. It's a bit like them with shoes or handbags, we never know what new & whats old.

NICE SET. Keep buying..........................heheheheh

nice pickup. i personally prefer the original HJ's though

Thanks BriP! I really like the originals too (got two of them), but I like these also. A bit tighter fit near the ears, but overall comfortable. These are my first Asian fit pair in any model, don't feel too much of a difference.

Another one bitten by the O bug. Sounds like me having to buy on the sly. The beauty is when you get a few pairs they loose track of what you have so haven't a clue what are new & what are old. It's a bit like them with shoes or handbags, we never know what new & whats old.

That's what I do, I don't tell her about new ones and she doesn't notice. Granted it took till I got to 34 pairs before I heard her utter the words "alright, enough already. I can't even tell when you get another new pair!" That was like her saying I have a Oakley hall pass. The last pair I told her about were Goldbrooks,those ones are kinda obvious. But I've added a pair of Frogskins and a pair of Jupiter Squared since then, not to mention the Echelon Jawbones coming today as well as another pair of Goldie's.

So true. Actually, wifey just found out about my Felons and Crosshair 2.0's...see was confused and thought that they were the same pair (different colors should've been a dead giveaway), but like you said she's beginning to lose track. I'm thinking that she may never notice the new HJ's I just bought, even if I'm wearing them right in front of her, LOL!

Thanks! Don't encourage me!!! Hahaha!!

Or you loose track of what you are buying and forget what you already have, then end up buying doubles....Some pair I wouldn't mind having doubles of anyway.... Wait.... Hey I do have doubles, WTF.... How did I?!?!?!? Inventory time!!!!!

Latest Posts

Back