• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Shibuya with a twist?

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey O-Fam,
I’ve got a Frog that I believe might be kind of a rare specimen. As the title says, these are the polished black shibuya frame, but these are mounted with a sapphire lens that has Team China etched on the upper, outside edge of the right lens. These came from HQ, so I’m guessing they were made up for the Olympics and either Oakley didn’t end up going through with the idea or they were leftovers. Nonetheless, they are pretty sweet. I’m starting to thin my frog collection, and these are a part of the early stages of my consolidation. I’d like to share these with a collector for $old shipping included within the US. I’m open to offers too, feel free to hit me up.

1DED78F7-D214-4B1A-900B-868795F83277.jpeg

C2023E9C-37F6-443A-A1F3-84BB16700C24.jpeg

2FF478AC-EA77-458C-9786-2CEE126CD2F9.jpeg

802E9E14-1C41-400F-AFDF-274D885C2516.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Gimme

Stop thinning your frogs and instead thin your RJs.

And sell me your Bengal Tiger ...

:crazy:

if these havent gone already - i'm down!

cheers

I think they just made a mistake at HQ otherwise why would a Team China lens be on a Japanese frogskin

Username Hidden said:
I think they just made a mistake at HQ otherwise why would a Team China lens be on a Japanese frogskin
I thought maybe it had something to do with the olympics being in Tokyo? Maybe they made some for a few of the Chinese team members? Nonetheless, thanks for the interest fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back