• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shill bidding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here an example from one of his auctions:
This person has 450 bids, 100% with Joe.
Bid on 73 items?

30-Day Summary
Total bids:
s.gif
Items bid on:
s.gif
Bid activity (%) with this seller:
s.gif
100%
s.gif
View attachment 788124
Bid retractions:
s.gif
Bid retractions (6 months):
s.gif
That’s really fishy. What a slimy practice...

Those protoype spikes you got.. They got relisted this summer. $180 ish was the ending bid. I messaged him and asked if he'd take the last bid but on here to save the fee's he said no, then they bid up almost double.

Those protoype spikes you got.. They got relisted this summer. $180 ish was the ending bid. I messaged him and asked if he'd take the last bid bu on here to save the fee's he said no, then they bid up almost double.
I've always started an auction at the lowest dollar amount I needed to make my money back

Those protoype spikes you got.. They got relisted this summer. $180 ish was the ending bid. I messaged him and asked if he'd take the last bid but on here to save the fee's he said no, then they bid up almost double.
His stuff has been selling crazy high...even things like store fronts and bunkers. He’s manipulating the market or somthing.

Isn’t that what eBay is for tho, to sell at ridiculous prices to find that one person to buy and make a killing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back