• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SHINY

cp8235

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Piedmont, OK
Thanks @TK7 !!!!!

image.jpg

Not sure how much I like the red rubbers and I’m thinking of switching some lenses around. I have DWP in my XM pair- might swap the Rubies into the XM and DWP into the polished, make the XM pair a classic XM/Ruby/black rubber pair. I’ll leave them as is for a while and see if they grow on me. Just speculating

Not sure how much I like the red rubbers and I’m thinking of switching some lenses around. I have DWP in my XM pair- might swap the Rubies into the XM and DWP into the polished, make the XM pair a classic XM/Ruby/black rubber pair. I’ll leave them as is for a while and see if they grow on me. Just speculating
My vote would be to keep the original setup... those are just ferkin sweet bro! Plus every Joe Oakley here has a polish with DWP or at least got em in plasma. That setup (as sweet as it is to wear) is getting stale! I would throw my wallet at you if you walked into the room wearing them like they are.

If you want to cool off the red rubbers put black orbital gasket and temple shox on it, maybe even nose bombs but leave the ear stem

I would also dial back the red rubber to just the stems

Back