• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shipping Concern From Linegear...

wysatta1

Oakley Enthusiast
Texas
I purchased a pair of replacwment gaskets and t6 screws from linegear with the $8 shipping option. They left tokyo on the 13 and all i see whenever i go to track it is "origin post is preparing shipment" it has not changed since then so im wondering if this is a rational fear to assume something is wrong or is this actually legitimate. It will determine if i continue doing business. I have did a little bit of research both of linegear and for japan post shipping options and both seem to show i should have had them atleast a week ago.
Tracking number is RR900594992JP

It's the holiday season, so packages will take longer than normal. USPS is also notorious for holding items in customs for extended periods of time too.

I've been waiting since 30/11/12 for a watch from China. Like jk says they look like they are dragging their heels at the moment with shipping out as it was sent to Hong Kong on 20/12/12. So I wouldn't be worrying too much just yet.

Oh ok i wasnt blaming linegear i was just blaming the shipping but thanks for clearing it up. I didmt know if it was normal or not. I understood the holiday season and all just didnt think it would set things back too far. Thanks guys :tongue:

yeah i'm sure the items will reach ya soon enough. talk abt the postal services being backlogged by the holidays. had a Priority Mail package sent from CA to my address in Portland Oregon. took almost a week to arrive. ha!

Back