• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shipping internationally

Exactly this..... as a newer member ive 10 deals to date but only 6 feedback so almost 50%down even though all good.
Yep, I’ve been involved in about 30 or so deals. Both buying and selling. Yet I only have 11 feedback comments.
Sounds like you guys might need to bring that up with whoever you've dealt with. Perhaps that person forgot after the deal was done. And to everyone that reads this. If I've done a deal with anyone, and we haven't exchanged feedback, just please remind me. I am far from being the sharpest arrow in the bunch.

Sounds like you guys might need to bring that up with whoever you've dealt with. Perhaps that person forgot after the deal was done. And to everyone that reads this. If I've done a deal with anyone, and we haven't exchanged feedback, just please remind me. I am far from being the sharpest arrow in the bunch.
Don’t get me wrong. I don’t hold it against anyone. Some people just don’t leave feedback. There is also a certain percentage that I’ve sold too that are hardly ever on the forum to begin with.