• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shipping internationally

Dallas O Hog

O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Dallas
Ok guys wanting stuff from the US. I'm gonna help you understand. When we list something it is priced for shipping in the US. International adds about $25 to 50 minimum.

If you want a low declared value expect to be asked to pay friends and family. We can't insure it for what you have paid and declare a low value. We aren't trying to scam u. I know friends and family is not allowed here....whatever.

Full declaration and insurance covers both parties. But as I said the cost goes up.

Don't ask for a discount and shipping included at the same price we have it listed for shipped in US. Unless someone is desperate. Just a few things to help you understand why a lot of members no longer will ship overseas.

Shipping from US to Canada First Class cost $14 bucks! Not a big deal
image.jpg

Shipping to my Vikingland has never been a problem. Just ask the ten or so members who have been amazing and sold me some awesome Oakleys for which I’m so grateful. Of course shipping cost more overseas, I’m not sure why some people don’t understand that.

I’ve made some amazing new friends here at OF who do more for me than most of my family. So I do consider them my Friends and Family. I always pay in advance and if the package ever does get lost (never happened in 20 years) then it’s on me and I am more than willing to take the hit. It ain’t the sellers fault 😊 I feel sorry for some of the experiences some of you have had.
On another note I will NEVER deal with Brazil, or all of South America and most of Asia unless it’s Japan.

Shipping to usa from Australia and vice versa is pretty straightforward. It costs to receive about 50usd unless you want it to arrive after 6 months. I've also never had any customs issues with declared value. I personally would never pay f&f unless I've dealt with the person before. Sending to usa pretty good as well from here but I recommend the more expensive option as for an extra $20 it will arrive in 10 days rather than a couple months

Shipping to usa from Australia and vice versa is pretty straightforward. It costs to receive about 50usd unless you want it to arrive after 6 months. I've also never had any customs issues with declared value. I personally would never pay f&f unless I've dealt with the person before. Sending to usa pretty good as well from here but I recommend the more expensive option as for an extra $20 it will arrive in 10 days rather than a couple months
I understand that. The issue is those not wanting to pay the extra.