• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shipping Issue/question

froghog

Oakley Beginner
Had a pair of goldbrooks sent from Singapore that say arrived at isc nyc sorting facility Jan 13th. No update since then. I'm about 3 hours from nyc in Baltimore usually about 2 mailing days. Anyone have any suggestions or numbers to call? Help of any kind would be appreciated as the amazing employees at usps have been no help. Trying to be patient but I am wearing thin.

It depends on how long it takes to clear customs. I've had packages clear within a day and sometimes they have taken anywhere from 7-10 days....no rhyme or reason why :confused:

Is it by any chance in jamaica NY...yeah happened to me too can be 2 extra weeks Have no idea why it gets internat'l delivered quicker than clearing customs ...dont give up yet

I ordered some vinyl decals for a motorcycle last year and it sat in customs in NY for 12 days. No answer when I called as to the problem or anything

Like the masses I say customs. It all depends it can range from a couple of days to a couple of weeks. If you don't mind me asking what shipping company?

Your Item Status: We attempted to deliver your item at 11:37 am on January 24, 2012 in LUTHERVILLE TIMONIUM, MD 21093 and a notice was left. You may arrange redelivery by visiting www.usps.com/redelivery or calling 800-ASK-USPS, or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice. If this item is unclaimed after 30 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Woooooo!!!

Better late than never right? Plus with my ot at work and the early sunsets I don't have much use for them other than drooling over them.

Back