• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shipping Woes $#@%@%$#@%

Tracking info, on a USPS shipment? Good luck trying to time that.

No kidding. They said my package was to be here yesterday. It just left New Hampshire today coming from Vermont. It was shipped Friday and tracking was updated twice. Once saying accepted, once saying sorted. Damn you USPS.

Tracking info, on a USPS shipment? Good luck trying to time that.

Maybe I have better luck than most but I ship mostly priority flat rate stuff and the tracking is usually very good on the USPS site. I've had it suck a couple times but that was usually over a holiday.

I've just got to share this.

There was a time when a "delivery was attempted" at my home and they swore I wasn't there which I was. I thought that was funny since I have security cameras EVERYWHERE and when I told them I checked the cameras for that day and NOBODY showed up the whole day they quickly changed their story to "they attempted to reach my house but the truck broke down".

I don't trust any delivery company until whatever package I am waiting for is in my hands.

Looks like the package should be redirected. USPS told the shipper they would see what they can do and put a flag on the tracking number; so I should be good to go.

Looks like the package should be redirected. USPS told the shipper they would see what they can do and put a flag on the tracking number; so I should be good to go.

Glad to hear everything is settled.
I too would freak out being in that situation. Especially if it involves a pair of Juliet...
Looking forward to some pics when you get 'em.

Glad to hear everything is settled.
I too would freak out being in that situation. Especially if it involves a pair of Juliet...
Looking forward to some pics when you get 'em.

Will do. The lenses and rubber need to be replaced but the frames are tight and look good. I plan on getting Linegear ruby mirror and red or black rubber. I've always wanted a set of true red lenses; which has been something that always bugged me about Oakleys so- called ruby.

Latest Posts

Back