• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shoe Identification.

Lando

Oakley Expert
IL
Can anyone identify this shoe? I didn't see any pictures of it on o-review. Appears to be similar to shoethree. Not sure if genuine, but it looks to be to me.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409963554.232308.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409963568.929680.jpg

Haha thanks for clearing that up. I couldn't really be sure if they were for my feet or not :D

Haha I understand. I looked through the shoe pages and didn't see any pictures that looked like this pair. There were a few that didn't have pictures though. I double checked to make sure but it is still possible I missed a link or two.

Haha I understand. I looked through the shoe pages and didn't see any pictures that looked like this pair. There were a few that didn't have pictures though. I double checked to make sure but it is still possible I missed a link or two.
If you're a member of O-review forums, maybe you can write to Dann directly, he might know ...

^ Yea that's what I was saying. The top half looks similar to the Shoethree, but the sole is wrong. I don't think it is the Nail.

Back