• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shoe One pricing.

mjt42

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
UK
your thoughts, please, on the value of a never worn (or even laces fitted) pair of Shoe One boots. Complete with box which is slightly tatty.
9826923890a48c303ef240c9518cc643.jpg
54fc7ff999fa87cd465420b6f453ba4a.jpg

I’ll add onto what trump said. I’ve seen them sell for 550$ usd within seconds on eBay

New in box. A collector will pay this no doubt who wants to add this to their arsenal

Pristine examples of shoe one are very hard to find

I’ll add @Nortika To chime in. But I know I’ve seen several auctions sell well over 300$ without a problem

Thanks for all replies. I have decided to list on a well know web based auction site to let the markets decide....

I’ll add onto what trump said. I’ve seen them sell for 550$ usd within seconds on eBay

New in box. A collector will pay this no doubt who wants to add this to their arsenal

They fluctuate alot and only BNIB demand top dollar with these.

However, I was basing my price off this:

Jim Jannard just sold a bunch of them for $500 each. And they were signed. And new. And from THE MAN himself. I know a few others who got atleast one pair and a couple that got several pairs. So some of the few who would actually pay top dollar, have had their appetite suppressed by getting the pairs from JJ.

So I figured about $300ish would be a solid "value".

Keep in mind, value isnt necessarily determined by how much one person overpaid for something, but has more to do with supply and demand.... and while supply isnt abundant...neither is demand.

Well considering Jim himself was selling new ones for 500.00 and sold a few last year, I would say 450 to 500 would be the price range for new ones with box, give or take the box’s condition would be the lower end of course. But then I’ve seen them all over the place for price, I had a new pair I bout of eBay for 150 a few years back with no box, so it’s all on the demand if it sells at that price