• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Shoe One White

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Not seeing that part but since he was selling them, I would say some bias exists
He’s actually said it a few times in his biopics, the shoe one was his pride and joy, even tho they didn’t sell allot of them, hence why he has soo many left over lol

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Yea but there is a difference between value tho is Jim Selling a pair he created with autograph has value, shoe ones were only 125 new, so valuations of a worn one with no box drops allot in value
I mean, I’m definitely not comparing this to the one from the thread used as a reference by @zcrxsi . I’m sure he also used that just to point out that indeed it has value to compare for what I was asking for trades.

And what you said kinda makes sense expect for the fact that x-metals and watches run way higher then original value. Despite being used or even refurbished.

Username Hidden said:
I mean, I’m definitely not comparing this to the one from the thread used as a reference by @zcrxsi . I’m sure he also used that just to point out that indeed it has value to compare for what I was asking for trades.

And what you said kinda makes sense expect for the fact that x-metals and watches run way higher then original value. Despite being used or even refurbished.
You can refurbish a watch and x-metals, when the shoe is done it’s done. That’s why x-metals and watches have value and are worth more. Shoes are a one and done so they hold no value

Username Hidden said:
You can refurbish a watch and x-metals, when the shoe is done it’s done. That’s why x-metals and watches have value and are worth more. Shoes are a one and done so they hold no value
Whatever you say then my guy.

Just still reminding anyone that’s actually interested to please reach out as some already have.

Thanks!

Username Hidden said:
I mean, if that’s the case why did you even reply? Lol
Cause I was bored.

I sold the yellow colored low tops in 2019 on eBay in better shape for $50 if that helps.
PM me for a link to my sold listing.

If you’re not interested in trading why would you even reply to the thread. Wtf

It may help to have a $ value to give prospective buyers an idea of what value you’re assigning to the shoes

Username Hidden said:
It may help to have a $ value to give prospective buyers an idea of what value you’re assigning to the shoes
I want $500 for whoever is just here bullshiting my thread and the ones that are interested already PM’d know the price.

I suggest whoever is interested to do the same.

If you’re just here for the bullshit be my guest

Username Hidden said:
I want $500 for whoever is just here bullshiting my thread and the ones that are interested already PM’d know the price.

I suggest whoever is interested to do the same.

If you’re just here for the bullshit be my guest
we all want that kinda cash for used shoes. it aint happening.

nice shoes man. id stick to ebay, it is a little insulting to ask that on this forum. no ones suggesting to sell them cheap, id start at 250-275 and i think you will get serious interest.

just my two cents.