• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shoes! Get Some!

I've heard some horror stories about the SI Assault boots. From the out-sole separating on the sides to getting pierced all to easily on the bottom.

As for lifestyle footwear, I like some of them but most of them aren't available in the european web-sites.

Got a pair of those Overtake LS shoes, for Christmas. I'm a massive fan of there footwear line, some shoes are a bit uncomfy but most are. I have to get some pics up soonish.

i have been a fan of their footwear for quite. while now...S.I.L.K. low with laces is one of my all time favs, then original teeth!!! those rock, sandals most are awesome but some just plain suck, Sabot mid boot for paintballing, and i have the si assault hey gave us at the co-pit eventvandvthose are also great boots...one of my fiends is a highway patrol officer and he rocks the boots n shoes religiously...

i have been a fan of their footwear for quite. while now...S.I.L.K. low with laces is one of my all time favs, then original teeth!!! those rock, sandals most are awesome but some just plain suck, Sabot mid boot for paintballing, and i have the si assault hey gave us at the co-pit eventvandvthose are also great boots...one of my fiends is a highway patrol officer and he rocks the boots n shoes religiously...

I have a pair of the original teeth. I am still looking for a pair of S.I.L.K......

I was gonna say the original teeth are my personal favorite.I have them still to this day so it must be at least 7 years old and i have a brand new spare for backup when i saw them at the Vault store a few years back.The assault boots are comfy too i gave my son the black one and kept the white camo for myself.

A little late but i will chime in as I have tons of their shoes. Unfortunately some are hit and miss as described above. The original Nails and Teeth are in my opinion the best. Other look good but don't wear well. I had one pair I don't remember which model but had them less than 2 weeks and they started to separate. Some I have hurt my feet after a 3-4 hour time span. I wish when they made something that worked, they stuck with it. Back when S&C were selling the Teeth we were buying 3 pairs at a time.

Im wearing a pair today that I have had for so long the black leather is green.... some tactical high top shoe.

I personally think Oakley's footwear line is extremely underrated. These Overtake's are the tits!

overtakels.jpg

overtake.jpg

I had the white with lime green!!!! I loved em...still have em somewhere lol but I thought they were uber comfy!

Latest Posts

Back