• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shoes Help

Lore

Oakley Enthusiast
I ended up acquiring this beautiful pair of sneakers, but I don't know the name.
could someone inform me?

E19ECA83-7AAD-493B-BA3B-896B3B96D5AC.jpeg

Look at the size tag and get the style number. Then Google the style number. Hope that helps.

I don't know about most knowledgeable. But most knowledgeable more on shoes than Oakley's for sure.

Thanks for the tag, I can tell you it was made in between 2001 to 2003 at the latest, as for name I couldn’t find any information through O-review or the catalogs I have and what O-review has, If Some one has a catalog for 2001,02, and 03 for shoes, you might find your answer there or if someone owns a pair that could help

there was someone else here asking the name for the same pair in yellow in the last week or so

can you give us anymore information from the inside tag?

it’s possible to be a shoe 2.1but there were no pictures in O review

They look really similar to the Oakley Twitch Sneakers but it's not them. May you post additional pics from above as well as the outsole? That way I can get an idea what category they fall into and continue searching

They look really similar to the Oakley Twitch Sneakers but it's not them. May you post additional pics from above as well as the outsole? That way I can get an idea what category they fall into and continue searching

The only thing they have in common with a Twitch is that they are a shoe.. . Timeline is correct, this is a pre 2003 shoe.

Latest Posts

Back