• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shops selling accessories probably shouldn't use a busted frame in pictures

KarlBlessing

I should Work at Oakley
West Michigan
1632107427794.png

But hey, at least the temple shock is still there :p even if it doesn't even make contact with the stem anymore.

Not a busted frame/arm. It’s just slightly closed
Even if I view mine the same way, it doesn't get that off center with the shocks , instead increases the exposure towards the lens side but doesn't end up putting the eyelet down near the bottom edge (also noting their 3d printed blinder is pushing down on the stem which would normally stay at a gradual angle down even slightly closed).

Even if I view mine the same way, it doesn't get that off center with the shocks , instead increases the exposure towards the lens side but doesn't end up putting the eyelet down near the bottom edge (also noting their 3d printed blinder is pushing down on the stem which would normally stay at a gradual angle down even slightly closed).

So you’re not buying? I don’t think they’re 3D printed either

As I told him, I tried viewing mine from the same angle, and can't reproduce that angle of stem which doesn't line up with the frame either unless it was loose on the hinge.

Even partly folded, the stem itself should still be perpendicular to the screw/tshock.

Latest Posts

Back