• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Should guests be able to post without becoming Members?

Should a person be able to post as a guest without becoming a member of the forum?

• Total voters

OakleyFrankFMJ

The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The Castle
@OakleyBoss

Oakley JGuest<------------name I saw

I noticed today that all forum usernames that you are normally able to click on are there but there was this one name that you could not click on at all....then I realized it was a guest.

Bug? New feature?

I personally don't think it's a great idea but that's just me.

I'm adding a poll for this just to see what others think.

@OakleyBoss

Oakley JGuest<------------name I saw

I noticed today that all forum usernames that you are normally able to click on are there but there was this one name that you could not click on at all....then I realized it was a guest.

Bug? New feature?

I personally don't think it's a great idea but that's just me.

I'm adding a poll for this just to see what others think.

Guests aren't able to post, and I don't think they should be (IMO), that was just an account that got deleted. Usually if you see a username that has been deleted, it will not be clickable, but the posts will remain. Not sure why it interested the "guest" bit, but I will look into it.

Guests aren't able to post, and I don't think they should be (IMO), that was just an account that got deleted. Usually if you see a username that has been deleted, it will not be clickable, but the posts will remain. Not sure why it interested the "guest" bit, but I will look into it.
Ok....you can modify anything in this post....delete the poll ...whatever....sorry if I jumped the gun there.

No. Guests should not be allowed to post. I think it encourages folks to really hide behind their posts. Everyone needs to have some skin in the game... Even if someone goes through the 'trouble' of Registering and posting only a few times.

No sir. Be a part of forum. Takes all of 3 minutes to fill a profile out

Latest Posts

Back