• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Should I Buy A Hard Case For My First Pair Of Oakley Shades?

kylem

Oakley Beginner
I just bought a pair of polarized holbrooks and was wondering if i should buy on of those hard cases to go with it. I take good care of my sunglasses but i don't feel like i need it except for school. I like to put my sunglasses into my backpack but only if there is a hard case. I am very tight on money though. I i buy a hard case then i would be spending pretty much all of my money.

I wouldn't. I don't have any cases that didn't already come with the glasses. I think you are fine just with a microfiber bag.

If you feel they will get knocked about or are going to be loose in your bag then i would say YES. After all it's cheeper to purchase a hardcase then it is to have to purchase new lenses or even glasses.

If you're tight on money, you could find another box to put it in. It doesn't necessarily have to be an Oakley case. Maybe a generic sunglasses case? Or even a sturdy box? I'd go as far as to say put it in a water bottle after putting it in the microfiber bag.

It's only temporary until you can save up enough for an Oakley case if that's what you really want.

Otherwise, never take your sunglasses off.

If i wear my sunglasses into the evening, i just keep them on my head until i get home.

If you're tight on money, you could find another box to put it in. It doesn't necessarily have to be an Oakley case. Maybe a generic sunglasses case? Or even a sturdy box? I'd go as far as to say put it in a water bottle after putting it in the microfiber bag.

It's only temporary until you can save up enough for an Oakley case if that's what you really want.

Otherwise, never take your sunglasses off.

If i wear my sunglasses into the evening, i just keep them on my head until i get home.
A water bottle? LOL. Anyways i think i am fine for now. When i have enough i will probably buy a case.

I try to get a case for every pair I have. I'm a little behind though.
this is my problem but thankfully i only have two more to buy then i'll be even. Ordered another headliner case with my motogp scalpels. ill post pics.

i love the new square o hard cases. Damn taxes though are killing me.

Back