• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Should I Get A Pit Boss?

Should Ron Buy A Pit Boss?

• Yes! They're a must have!

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • No. Keep your money and buy something else worthwhile

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
The Pit Boss is a hit or miss. For retail price, i'll be the first to say they are definitely NOT worth the money. And yes, this is coming from the guy who has 3 of them... but i also didn't pay retail for them :smile:

You really have to put them on and try them out. And i mean wear them for more than 30 seconds. Look around, walk around with them. See how they fit on your face. They are a bit heavy for a plastic frame with some metal on it. It tends to weigh down more on your nose bridge as the metal parts are on the orbitals.

Even at $300-400, it's a pretty big commitment. IMO, you REALLY have to like them to justify owning them. Otherwise you're better off spending that money on a couple pairs of X-Metals.

tough call... definitely looks good and comfy to wear, but, definitely not worth the price.

i've only got one... but its a Tron, so i told myself it was "justifiable" :laugh:
better off with x metals... more titanium for the buck! :)

I voted no.... You should try them on first, then decide whether you want to have a poll for them. I thought about getting a pair, but after trying them on I decided no.

I'd say no when u can get 4 of another style for same $....but I'd never spend 500 on article of clothing/something to wear...but i would if it was for wife...U have to decide...

Back