• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Should I Get A Pit Boss?

Should Ron Buy A Pit Boss?

• Yes! They're a must have!

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • No. Keep your money and buy something else worthwhile

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
Try them on first, IMO, then decide whether to have a poll or not.

I had the hots for them too, but once I tried them on, the fit was good but they looked too bulky in my face.

Just tried them on. The Ducati looked pretty terrible on me. The gunmetal one was okay. They didn't have the black iridium polarized one on hand. Surpisingly the tungsten iridium one looked best on me. The fit was pretty good.

I guess the question becomes if it's worth the price tag.

I really like the way they fit so I voted yes but personally I would perfer a couple of older pairs of frogskins or the echleon radars for that money.

It doesn't even sound like you yourself are impressed. I say spend your money on something else. Don't buy it if you don't love it.
It's one of those borderline decisions, I think. Where I dunno if I'll be more disappointed that I did or didn't buy it.

I think the biggest suggestion here that I didn't really think hard about before was the fact that for that price I can get more X-Metals. In that aspect they do seem to get more bang for the buck. Less money for more metal. :D

But at the same time, I did like the look and feel of the bronze Pit Boss.