• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Should I Get A Pit Boss?

Should Ron Buy A Pit Boss?

• Yes! They're a must have!

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • No. Keep your money and buy something else worthwhile

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
I voted yes, but that's because I consider the model to be second only to the X Metal line. You must have a larger face to pull them off but if you can wear an X Squared weightwise you can wear a Boss. Are they worth retail? No. I've owned 3 and own 1 now (Tron) and I paid $350, $400 and $450...most expensive was the Tron which is the only one I consider worth owning. Given the price, if you try them on and they do anything less than scream at you, don't buy them. They scream to me...and they provide the best optics of any Oakley ever made.

@Razerwire....so, have you decided if you are going to get a Pit Boss or not?
Still deciding on whether I want one Pit Boss or possibly two X-Metal somethings. I can't decide and the poll is TIED! LOL

I voted yes, but that's because I consider the model to be second only to the X Metal line. You must have a larger face to pull them off but if you can wear an X Squared weightwise you can wear a Boss. Are they worth retail? No. I've owned 3 and own 1 now (Tron) and I paid $350, $400 and $450...most expensive was the Tron which is the only one I consider worth owning. Given the price, if you try them on and they do anything less than scream at you, don't buy them. They scream to me...and they provide the best optics of any Oakley ever made.
The bronze one I like quite a bit. The others not so much. I haven't tried the titanium one yet though.

I just voted dude, if you started this thread is because you want an excuse to get them, so you just go and get them... if you don't like' em then sell them, that's what eBay if for...

Not so much I want an excuse to buy them. More so that I wanted to get a feel about how people who own a pair feel about them. Wanted as much info as possible before I commit to something with such a high price tag.

I once tried these @ the O store and let me tell you, they looked fantastic! even on my ugly face... the price is high but I think is worth it, again, they looked fantastic