• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Should I sell watches with extras or separately?

I have a lot... I guess I need to post a for sale thread. I don’t have them priced yet because I don’t know what some of them are worth (still working on that). But here’s what I’ve got:
Crank case stealth blue/black
Warrant stealth black/black
Warrant stainless brushed / silver black
Judge II Dual Time polished / brown face black band
Crush 2.0 polished/sunburst silver
Gearbox stealth black/yellow
Holeshot 6 hand stainless/white
Holeshot 6 hand honed/ yellow
Judge stainless honed/ gunmetal
Judge polished stainless/ copper
Gearbox polished/white with white band
Gearbox sales sample brushed stainless/black and white
Jury polished/sunburst white w/brown leather band
Crankcase stainless/black
GMT honed/white
GMT polished/black
Time bomb titanium x-metal/white
None of those have dedicated cases but I have 3 leather cube cases, 2 cardboard cube cases, 5 Oakley doughnut cases and 1 watchpod doughnut case.
THEN I’ve got a few that go with the boxes-
Detonator honed carbon fiber/blue in original outer and inner box with manual
Timebomb Icon titanium/blue with original inner and outer case but no manual
Then I have various links. A few of these were taken out of the watches and I will have them put back in but others are just extras. And then some bezels. Here’s a pic of it all.

View attachment 830289
Do you have an Oakley Judge Black Stealth watch available in there? I'm in the market to purchase, sir.

Hi, I don’t have that particular watch, I’m sorry! Here’s a list of what I have:
Let me know if any of those interest you. Thank you!

I’m selling all these watches for my brother, and he also has extra links, extra dials, stuff like that. Should I match it up with the watches and sell them together or should I piece off the links and such separately? Does it significantly increase the price of the watch to have these extras with it? Thanks experts :)
Dont yah forget my GMT thanks!

Back