• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Should I trade my coin?

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

thinking about trying to trade for a display case.
A double wide, singles or spline. Do u think it's worth it. Is it even possible? What ya think?
Might be interested in the timebomb watches as well.
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Definitely keep it......cases are plentiful.

Username Hidden said:
Yeah but if you don't have the coin for one and this gets it win win

Username Hidden said:
As much as it pains me to say it, this. Believe me, I'd love to trade you a case for that. But you'd be getting screwed.

Username Hidden said:
thinking about trying to trade for a display case.
A double wide, singles or spline. Do u think it's worth it. Is it even possible? What ya think?
Might be interested in the timebomb watches as well.
View attachment 198960

I read somewhere that your not really into coins (collecting, keeping)... Maybe it would be better in the hands of those who wanted / needed / collecting it.
Having it "in exchange" to what you need is better, simply because you needed it than that coin.

Now if the value of that coin is equivalent to the value of what you want, that is a different story....................
I love all my Oakley related stuff, but personally I don't mind exchanging things I have to what I think I wanted / needed more regardless of the value
(but then again I don't have much stuff so it is easier to be me than you
;)).

Maybe trade for timebomb in good shape.
Username Hidden said:
As much as it pains me to say it, this. Believe me, I'd love to trade you a case for that. But you'd be getting screwed.
Username Hidden said:

What case do you have?

A single wide 1.0 Metal tower that I paid way too much for and a desktop 1.0 metal tower. I wouldn't let the double wide go as its my only one but I bet some here would. @Dyeraudio

I have these magic beans ....

Like beans mmmm

Back