• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Should It Be Our Social Responsibility?

Wow, that is horrible. As an independent dealer I can tell you for sure if you ever buy a pair of Oakleys at 50% OFF the dealer is either taking a loss to simply get rid of the frame or they are fakes. A dealer will actually lose money at 50% off, always. And I am surprised there are any real Oakleys in there at all. I wouldn't see why they wouldn't all be fakes. Some of the really good fakes are hard to tell, very hard. The same manufacturing plants in China that make Oakleys real stuff have been rumored to use the molds on the fake stuff. The fake Oakleys can be bought for as cheap as $2.00 and to think they are telling them for hundreds, a shame. I would go to Oakley.com right now and in the footer I believe is a link to report fakes and I'd report them immediately.

i did that already bro... are they supposed to reply?

I have reported many people and Oakley has never once responded to me fyi. they actually have an entire department for this. The reps do not handle this anymore since many were threatened with their lives. Now they have a special sort of ninja team that handles this type of stuff.

I like ninja teams, maybe I could tag along with my katana! lol... thanks bro, ill report it anyways!

There is a section of the website where you can report fakes. Not sure if you can report an actual retail location or just website but look into that.

Back