• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show me your Mars/Craters !

I learned something new today!
I'm not sure if they were really oem and i had a few of those. Switched out the non oem clips that were on the ones i bought so they all have the same rings

ECDBCE22-D92B-4881-90C0-33F877C23D32.jpeg

This is a Jordan frame that I polished and put back together for these lenses. Been looking for an OEM Emerald lens and these Linegear Turquoise are not bad. They have that light green emerald tint when looking directly from the front, and it looks almost sapphire blue in other angles. The olive green rubbers are also Linegear. Mahalo @SEAN WAYNE for those. The bridge is now super tight again, thanks to new flex couplers and bridge pins from OXM.parts. The ear stem screws and washers are also new and from OXM.
In case anyone is interested. The ear stems are NOT 100% polished. I was trying to get some newly acquired hammerstems on there, but they weren't ready. And I did have a decent sandpaper shine on the original stems. So I threw them on without any polish having touched the stems yet. I'll work on those sometime this week.

IMG_9635.jpeg
IMG_9627.jpeg
IMG_9630.jpeg
IMG_9624.jpeg
IMG_9670.jpeg
IMG_9648.jpeg
IMG_9679.jpeg

This is a Jordan frame that I polished and put back together for these lenses. Been looking for an OEM Emerald lens and these Linegear Turquoise are not bad. They have that light green emerald tint when looking directly from the front, and it looks almost sapphire blue in other angles. The olive green rubbers are also Linegear. Mahalo @SEAN WAYNE for those. The bridge is now super tight again, thanks to new flex couplers and bridge pins from OXM.parts. The ear stem screws and washers are also new and from OXM.
In case anyone is interested. The ear stems are NOT 100% polished. I was trying to get some newly acquired hammerstems on there, but they weren't ready. And I did have a decent sandpaper shine on the original stems. So I threw them on without any polish having touched the stems yet. I'll work on those sometime this week.

View attachment 1014922View attachment 1014923View attachment 1014924View attachment 1014925View attachment 1014926View attachment 1014927View attachment 1014928
I actually just did one too !! Nice job!

View attachment 1014922View attachment 1014923View attachment 1014924View attachment 1014925View attachment 1014926View attachment 1014927View attachment 1014928
Hyper Ultra finish bro?? 😄