• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show me your most obnoxiously flashy moded X-Squared!

Huntman411

Oakley Enthusiast
Mckinney, TX
Got a thing for flashy mods, and curious about how I might want to push the possibilities of flashy on my pair if I decide to.

So show me what you got!

Got a thing for flashy mods, and curious about how I might want to push the possibilities of flashy on my pair if I decide to.

So show me what you got!

This has always been my loudest x-squared. One of the first pairs zach did for me and he hand delivered it to my home in Toronto from San Diego area. Lol. Was a conversation pair for sure.

Bunch of party animals we are. Lol. The wifes talked, the kids played and we chatted oakley over beers. Great times..
20190102_211137.jpg
20190102_211152.jpg
20190102_211310.jpg
20190102_211744.jpg

This has always been my loudest x-squared. One of the first pairs zach did for me and he hand delivered it to my home in Toronto from San Diego area. Lol. Was a conversation pair for sure.

Bunch of party animals we are. Lol. The wifes talked, the kids played and we chatted oakley over beers. Great times..View attachment 564645 View attachment 564646 View attachment 564647 View attachment 564648

Oh wow! Absolutely beautiful, been thinking about anodizing my juliets soon since they're a beater project and it's my first model. Hopefully they look as good as that. You guys all sound like great people ^_^

Bunch of party animals we are. Lol. The wifes talked, the kids played and we chatted oakley over beers. Great times..View attachment 564645 View attachment 564646 View attachment 564647 View attachment 564648
Now that’s something I’d be interested in doing to my R1.

Oh wow! Absolutely beautiful, been thinking about anodizing my juliets soon since they're a beater project and it's my first model. Hopefully they look as good as that. You guys all sound like great people ^_^
Thanks man. You too. I love messing with frames. Especially of they are beatered

Can a pair of xmetals be anodized several times or does it give you troubles after a couple/few times?

Can a pair of xmetals be anodized several times or does it give you troubles after a couple/few times?
Nope. Can do it like as much as you want. It just has to be polished every time..I suppose eventually it would start to weigh less though lol.

Last edited:
Back