• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Off Your Dogs (of The K-9 Variety)

Sup
c534b772070c56c659a5abe12f2f5ea6.jpg

Anyone else have a French Bulldog that be fartin like Martin? I need to change food or somethin G'damn!
View attachment 1002986

Give this brand a look. A podcaster that I listen to has a Frenchie that always had gas and he switched to this food and said all is well now.

Anyone else have a French Bulldog that be fartin like Martin? I need to change food or somethin G'damn!
View attachment 1002986
Science diet is the only formula proven to be 100% nutritious for animals... it is costly but they eat less to fill up and crap less and have fewer skin and allergy issues on top of gas

Science diet is the only formula proven to be 100% nutritious for animals... it is costly but they eat less to fill up and crap less and have fewer skin and allergy issues on top of gas
I do not agree with you.
Science Diet is one of the inferior dog foods on the market. Because it's sold or recommended by veterinarians, it doesn't automatically make good pet food.
Simply clever marketing.
I would never feed my dog anything with over 50 ingredients, 45 of which are completely useless to him.

Have to agree with @TheStig on this, science diet isn't even in the top ten. I've been feeding them Taste of the Wild, it's a good food but they are fart factories 🏭 with both brands I have tried. Maybe I'm just doomed to be fumed

Latest Posts

Back