• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Off Your Dogs (of The K-9 Variety)

Are you? Lol. Or tin snips? Lol

Well after all the older one is named Tinsel, Tin-Tin for short................ love those Pittie smiles.

13495249_1126558740721219_729878023767968475_n.jpg

Mine now take a 1/2 gal. of gas (for 5 1/2 mi. round trip), $40 (cost of service, bath, nails, ears, and weight check), and 3 adults (me to drive, 1 vet tech to hold them down, 1 groomer to do the job) it's easier that way once month.....lol. My vet's office has groomers in house so it pays off, the vet techs help out. They give the dogs a quick look over to make sure everything looks good health wise.

My boy Falcore at the vet takes me, a muzzle and whatever tech isn't too scared to deal with him. He lets me do anything to him but is very fearful of people. He has a scary bark but will back up if you walk toward him. My husband says he should wear a pink collar because he is a sucky Momma's boy. Lol. I do everything I can at home. My girl Zoe is half his size and 10 times the bravery. She's my Tomboy. He barks and backs away, she barks as she's going forward.

My boy Falcore at the vet takes me, a muzzle and whatever tech isn't too scared to deal with him. He lets me do anything to him but is very fearful of people. He has a scary bark but will back up if you walk toward him. My husband says he should wear a pink collar because he is a sucky Momma's boy. Lol. I do everything I can at home. My girl Zoe is half his size and 10 times the bravery. She's my Tomboy. He barks and backs away, she barks as she's going forward.

Lieu had to wear a muzzle last trip. She gets a little hyper when strangers touch her head. I tell them to reach for her from the front or side, not over her head. She's been like that since I got her, must have had a bad experience as pup before I got her. Other than that she's a great dog. Tin-Tin's another story. Super quiet, gentle basically a perfect dog. If Pit's are supposed to be mean, aggressive and scary, she sucks at being a Pit Bull.......lol.

Tinsel having a stare down with a killer chipmunk. She was growling like a mad dog. If I didn't know better I'd swear that chipmunk was pointing at her going ha-ha can't get me.

.View attachment 352281
I let mine go after those little buggers! They are destroying an area near my walkway. When I see them I just let the leashes go. Lol

Back