• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Off Your Dogs (of The K-9 Variety)

Brought my dad a stray dog that was being a nuisance in my neighborhood a couple of weeks ago - now dad and “Canelo” are BFF’s hahaha !!!

Dad feeding him pork chops :)

AC193862-735D-4ABD-84CC-AE542261A7CD.jpeg
27202A9B-B6A1-4045-B10C-20E80D03C74E.jpeg

Brought my dad a stray dog that was being a nuisance in my neighborhood a couple of weeks ago - now dad and “Canelo” are BFF’s hahaha !!!

Dad feeding him pork chops :)

View attachment 427558 View attachment 427557
That's one handsome dog! Kudos to you and your Dad for rescuing him from what would've inevitably been a terrible fate.

That's one handsome dog! Kudos to you and your Dad for rescuing him from what would've inevitably been a terrible fate.
That’s one nice looking stray! Wow. Very cool. I need to go hang out over in H town and find me another dog. Dang.
I dunno if y’all are familiar with the Nextdoor App (it’s basically social media for certain neighborhood where you live)...

Anyways, people have been complaining about this dog since a week before Thanksgiving...

He’d go through people’s trash, walk around aimlessly and was just a “gross stray”...

After 5 weeks of hearing the complaining, I decide do I’d use my 26 year Pitbull Experience and catch this dude...

After an hour and half and a pack of black forrest ham, I finally was able to get my hands on him...

It was 40 degrees when I caught him - it was @ 5:45pm...

Drove him to my dad’s house and that night it dropped under freezing - luckily he had food, water and shelter that night...poor thing...

He’s living the good country life now lol...

He wasn’t vicious or loud at all - people just lose their marbles when they see “scary pitbulls”...

F7D1F850-80D1-4920-BDC0-677004C024B7.jpeg

I dunno if y’all are familiar with the Nextdoor App (it’s basically social media for certain neighborhood where you live)...

He wasn’t vicious or loud at all - people just lose their marbles when they see “scary pitbulls”...

View attachment 427632

We have that next door thing. I’m not on it though.

Glad to see you were able to catch him and give him a good life, especially with the weather the way it has been.

I personally don’t understand people’s fear of pit bulls. I love them.

Any sign of the other dog?

We have that next door thing. I’m not on it though.

Glad to see you were able to catch him and give him a good life, especially with the weather the way it has been.

I personally don’t understand people’s fear of pit bulls. I love them.

Any sign of the other dog?
The black dog was named Max and actually belonged to a resident on that lived on that street that people always see them...

Max was put away by his owners so I could catch the red/white one :)

Max is quite the crafty jerk though - surprised I haven’t seen any reports of him being loose over the last couple weeks...HE was the one that would tear down his owners fence to get out...

Anyways, people have been complaining about this dog since a week before Thanksgiving...

He’d go through people’s trash, walk around aimlessly and was just a “gross stray”...

After 5 weeks of hearing the complaining, I decide do I’d use my 26 year Pitbull Experience and catch this dude...

After an hour and half and a pack of black forrest ham, I finally was able to get my hands on him...

It was 40 degrees when I caught him - it was @ 5:45pm...

Drove him to my dad’s house and that night it dropped under freezing - luckily he had food, water and shelter that night...poor thing...

View attachment 427632

They look really mean and fierce in those pics...... more like curious.

The black dog was named Max and actually belonged to a resident on that lived on that street that people always see them...

Max was put away by his owners so I could catch the red/white one :)

Max is quite the crafty jerk though - surprised I haven’t seen any reports of him being loose over the last couple weeks...HE was the one that would tear down his owners fence to get out...

Glad Max has a home and is safe.

Most people don’t try to relate or even understand what a dog is and what they are all about.

Hats off to you @Litos, you and your Pa have earnt yourselves a place in Heaven.

Respect.

Latest Posts

Back