• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Off Your Dogs (of The K-9 Variety)

Dogs that sleep together are not openly trying to ruin eachother’s lives Lol

She’ll do quite alright man - congrats again :)

She has a bed, but chose to go lay by him. She keeps going over and licking him in the face non-stop. He get annoyed with it and growls at her then she stops.

2B736ACC-8A87-447F-A8D6-5BEE6061C70C.jpeg

Me and my two best pals.

Handsome lad.

Always had a soft spot for Malamutes.

My two are GSD/Malamute crosses.

My two favourite breeds.

I rate the German Shepard as one of the best all round dogs , I've had many and up until recently had two both of which died within a couple of months of each other and I would have gone for another one but the quality of dogs out there is just not up to standard .. The Malamute is just a big friendly dog by nature absolutely useless as guard dog .... but then if i am ever lucky enough to have an intruder it wouldn't be the dog they'd have to fear :hunter:

Sorry to hear about your GSD’s, mate gutted for you.

My two “Alaskan Shepherds” are just over three and have traits of both the breeds, the Black one (Ted) would make a great security/bodyguard dog but the lighter coloured one (Ghost) keeps him in check and is “Top Dog” out of the two.

Sorry to hear about your GSD’s, mate gutted for you.

My two “Alaskan Shepherds” are just over three and have traits of both the breeds, the Black one (Ted) would make a great security/bodyguard dog but the lighter coloured one (Ghost) keeps him in check and is “Top Dog” out of the two.

No bullsh!t when the first one passed on i phoned work and told them i needed time of and why my boss at the time laughed and said "be in tomorrow" 3 days later i arrived in when the 2nd one passed 9weeks later i was told that if took time of to find a new job ... i did both , I'd had both from pups two brothers and to lose both so soon was really upsetting and i'm not ashamed to admit it a dog is better than even your best friend.

Back