• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Off Your Dogs (of The K-9 Variety)

Rest in peace Cooper. 15 years old. I miss you little buddy.:cry:
IMG_7582.JPG

4D4A8EC4-774B-4A8A-B51F-E2E69B720A54.jpeg

In loving memory of our dog, Nala. We just got back from vacation yesterday afternoon. We picked up our dogs from separate people watching them. My wife woke up to her vomiting and put her outside at 5:30 this morning. About 5 minutes later we found her collapsed on the porch and she had urinated herself. She look like she had a seizure. We rushed her to the vet and she took a turn for the worse. We had to make the decision to put her down. It appears that she went into organ failure judging from the labs drawn. She seemed ok yesterday, but I did notice that her bark was different almost like she was hoarse. The person watching her swears that she didn’t get into anything. I’m at a complete loss. Not a good ending to our vacation.

View attachment 515724

In loving memory of our dog, Nala. We just got back from vacation yesterday afternoon. We picked up our dogs from separate people watching them. My wife woke up to her vomiting and put her outside at 5:30 this morning. About 5 minutes later we found her collapsed on the porch and she had urinated herself. She look like she had a seizure. We rushed her to the vet and she took a turn for the worse. We had to make the decision to put her down. It appears that she went into organ failure judging from the labs drawn. She seemed ok yesterday, but I did notice that her bark was different almost like she was hoarse. The person watching her swears that she didn’t get into anything. I’m at a complete loss. Not a good ending to our vacation.
It’s possible she had a twisted stomach, did she seem bloated? I lost a black chow chow that way, sounds almost the same.
Sorry for your loss brother. It is a painful ordeal.

Back