• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Off Your Dogs (of The K-9 Variety)

This is my buddy DJ
2ephyev.jpg
That's a nice dog! How old is he?

Elen, my german shepherd, only halfway on being on full size and weight. (13months now)
Before her i always was pro cat and anti-dog, but she made me turn! Dogs are incredible animals!
Training hard with her to have her listening perfect! Police academy doggie! :)

tcq2.jpg

wpx9.jpg

As beautiful as she can be, so ugly she can be.... DRACULA
2xds.jpg

Nice Shepard is she a straight back or arched , recently lost both my shepards (2 brothers) tru illness & my wife is so anti Shepard she not allowing another into house she claims only gangsters and hard men own German shepards I've always had one since my dad bought first one when i was six now i'm without

Nice Shepard is she a straight back or arched , recently lost both my shepards (2 brothers) tru illness & my wife is so anti Shepard she not allowing another into house she claims only gangsters and hard men own German shepards I've always had one since my dad bought first one when i was six now i'm without

Thanks! It's an arched back. A Kyno as they call it i believe :). Sorry to hear about your sheperds! You got pics anyway of them?
I wouldn't consider myself a gangster or hard men, but i do have a shepherd! They are perfect sweet dogs! :)

Lots of medium to larger breeds here. I see a pattern developing here, even the guys who have posted pics of small dogs also have a larger one. I have the Dobe obviously, but I am also partial to the Shepards as I work closely with the police K-9's. My brother in-law has a great boxer named "Fenway" who is also one of the most amazing dogs I have ever been around. I am a dog lover and its great to see so many people responding to this thread and all of the great pics.

I have never owned a small dog, nothing against them, I just prefer not to have lap yappers...lol Although my wife has had Bostons before and would like another at some point. Some of my other dogs were a Norwegian Elkhound and growing up my buddy for about 12 years was a German Shepard, loved that dog!

Back