• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Off Your Flak Jackets!!

music_man185

Oakley Beginner
flak jackets are my favorite out of my collection. they are one of the most popular frames, and just about everyone seems to have a pair. yet they get no love. the design isn't flashy or over the top, but at the end of the day, they are a good looking frame that you can wear all day long and still not know that they are there. and they go with just about anything.

so lets see em! any custom designs? mine are just plain polished black/black iridium polarized. but if i had the cash, i would like to customize another pair to alternate.

002.jpg

SI Matte Black w/VR28

I will have to agree that Flak Jackets are pretty good all around. I can wear them during my runs, cruising in my car, or just walking around town. Very versatile pair and badass looking at the same time. I prefer the XLJ over the standard lenses though.

I gotta post my OCP flaks. They were my safety glasses, now they're my everyday sunglasses. I love em.

One of my favorite styles!
40c93650.jpg

From left to right:
- SI Matte Black with Desert Tan Socks and Tungsten Polarized
- True Carbon Fiber with Slate
- Grey Smoke with Lemon Peel Socks and Fire Polarized
- Team Navy with Orange Socks and Ice Polarized
- Dark Grey with Red Socks and VR28 Black Polarized
- Water Transfer Printed Baseball Bat Woodgrain with Rootbeer Socks and Gold Polarized
- Polished Red with Slate Socks and +Red
- Team Orange with Fire

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

KingJupiter, where did you get the orange ear socks? ocustom? did oakely used to have an accessory kit in orange for sale? or aftermarket?

the only way i can see getting those from oakley now is only by ordering an entire pair from ocustom.

Back