• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Off Your Toolbox

sharjt

I should Work at Oakley
Huntsvegas, AL
There are enough mechanic's and car-guys on here. There should be some pretty impressive toolboxes. And who doesn't enjoy showing off their box?
Here's mine, it's 31"w 55"h 18"d full stainless steel 2 stack with locking ball bearing drawers and sports most of my stickers and lanyards. I love this box!
IMG_20131109_211345_zpsb6df3e77.jpg
IMG_20131109_211509_zpsa72c6b96.jpg

Quite overboard if it was just for glasses. But one My other hobbies is working on Cars and Motorcycles. That's just for my hand tools. I also have two small misc. boxes. One for random parts and tools. And another for traveling tools.

Haha, I was just messin'. It's a real nice setup!

I live in a small apartment and work on my car out of my car port so all my tools have to be packed in small bags and boxes and brought back in, it sucks balls! Looking forward to having a setup like yours in the future!

I live in a small apartment and work on my car out of my car port so all my tools have to be packed in small bags and boxes and brought back in, it sucks balls! Looking forward to having a setup like yours in the future!

i remember those days... it sucked having to haul my tools around in a bag. That's why i got my travel box. One of the first things I got when I bought my house was my toolbox.

My Tool Box...

Tool1.jpg
Tool2.jpg

:errwhat::tongue::errwhat:

Latest Posts

Back