• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Us Your Art

Amak.2DK

Double Down Kings
Hey Everyone,

Consider to make this Thread and not fully sure if there's one already (apologies in advance if there is) . I know we all love O matter and pretty sure majority of the members has the passion for Art as well.

So If you are a Artist, Graphic Design, Animation, Painter, Mural Artist, street artist and etc. Show us your artwork!

Artist, Water Marking is acceptable.

I'll start off first, here's some work I did back in 2011.
1263043_10202157749846774_2040030194_o.jpg

54880_4078754528763_401016523_o.jpg

Wow, Bob Ross is a inspiration artist among people and I remember seeing his techniq on TV as a kid. @dh4645 cannot wait to see photos of your work, especially with the skill set of Bob Ross style.
Thanks I'll try to get some pics.
I don't feel I'm very creative when it comes to painting or drawing, but I'm good at mimicking what I see.

I like street art as long as it's not destructive or vulgar

Thanks I'll try to get some pics.
I don't feel I'm very creative when it comes to painting or drawing, but I'm good at mimicking what I see.

I like street art as long as it's not destructive or vulgar
Thanks Bro, I feel the same way. I'm not perfect as well and able to mimicking once I see how the techniq is done (not most of the time). Graffiti is a fun process but from my point of view theres many category within the culture.

Street artist has their clever way to show art work on the street. As for bombing is where a lot of the community in all city discourage.

Then finally there's piecing, burner, wild style and that's just showing their skill set they learn.

Wow Bro, that´s a good thread and you´re so talented. Impressed
Thanks bro, still trying to figure out the Pitboss for you. But gonna have to make it happen one day and Brother SSFrog.

WOW!! Awesome!!

Was that commissioned or did you just jump out of the car and throw that up on a blank wall?!?!

:lolsign:
Haha, @cyclerdoug well can we say half and half? :lolsign:

This was actually commission piece by Mural DC, the complete wall theme was Go green vs Pollution which my 3d Piece has a hazard emblem. Guess I'm the bad guy.

Anyways the wall is huge, took us like a month to paint this beast and the committee allow for the artist to express our name in our own style.

2009 and 2011 I was able to help painted majority of the wall within the DMV and I really need to find the photos now.

Thanks bro, still trying to figure out the Pitboss for you. But gonna have to make it happen one day and Brother SSFrog.

Haha, @cyclerdoug well can we say half and half? :lolsign:

This was actually commission piece by Mural DC, the complete wall theme was Go green vs Pollution which my 3d Piece has a hazard emblem. Guess I'm the bad guy.

Anyways the wall is huge, took us like a month to paint this beast and the committee allow for the artist to express our name in our own style.

2009 and 2011 I was able to help painted majority of the wall within the DMV and I really need to find the photos now.

Yes, please find those other photos if you can, love to see them. Amazing work man!!

Back