• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Us Your Bike...

Nearly finished tinkering and customising my Cannondale Caad 12, currently sits at 6.945kgs/15.31lbs. The goal is sub 6.8kgs/15lbs. Not bad for an alloy bike.

View attachment 327235

Not bad. For some reason people are still amazed when AL bikes come in this light. But back in 2006- 2007 or so, FUJI of all manufacturers was putting out a 15.5 lb STOCK bike with Ultegra for $2-3k. The Roubaix SL. I know because I was in the market for one back then (after seeing it and holding it in person) but my size was difficult to find that time.

Btw, hell of a seat to bar drop. Plus slammed and 130-140mm stem? Seeing this makes me think you are way flexible or that frame size is just a bit small.

Nevertheless that is one cool ride!

finally i bought one . . .
pretty happy so far!
View attachment 327246

i didn't found the time yet to build this baby - have the frame @ home but that's it!
View attachment 327245

Heard mixed things about the Delta. Surprisingly no wind noise, and the IsoTruss tubes themselves are supposedly legit. but the glue bonds to the junctions are suspect to failure. This was years ago so I don't know if they changed that.

@Ventruck

i have seen broken Arantix frames from Delta 7 Sports - hopefully mine will have no problems if i can find the time to build them up!

anyway imo it's a damn cool frame :)

Last edited:
Not bad. For some reason people are still amazed when AL bikes come in this light. But back in 2006- 2007 or so, FUJI of all manufacturers was putting out a 15.5 lb STOCK bike with Ultegra for $2-3k. The Roubaix SL. I know because I was in the market for one back then (after seeing it and holding it in person) but my size was difficult to find that time.

Btw, hell of a seat to bar drop. Plus slammed and 130-140mm stem? Seeing this makes me think you are way flexible or that frame size is just a bit small.

Nevertheless that is one cool ride!

150mm -17degree

Got the final few parts today, didn't hit the goal, but only 51 grams away from going sub 6.8kgs
Bike stands at 6.850kgs. Very happy with this project.
IMG_2067.JPG

Latest Posts

Back