• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Us Your Bike...

Picked up a used (new for me) Speed Concept 7.2 today. Pretty psyched to get this fitted and out on the road

8971A72C-C27A-4C44-A3F2-BA6A114C21D3.jpeg

Since Ive mainly been working at home and super "on-call" my nooner spin classes are done.
Picked up one of these used yesterday. Amazing how many other non bike workouts there are to choose from. And cheaper than the gym. All the workouts are available on my smart TV and mobile devices. Plus no #swoll #woke millennials to deal with.
Like 10 minute stretches and core builders.
Did a little spin today and my average wattage is way down from when I was spinning three days a week.
IMG_20191102_144907336.jpg

Since Ive mainly been working at home and super "on-call" my nooner spin classes are done.
Picked up one of these used yesterday. Amazing how many other non bike workouts there are to choose from. And cheaper than the gym. All the workouts are available on my smart TV and mobile devices. Plus no #swoll #woke millennials to deal with.
Like 10 minute stretches and core builders.
Did a little spin today and my average wattage is way down from when I was spinning three days a week.
View attachment 671338

Damn bro you got it figured out.

#woke

And your legs are gonna get YUGE....BIGLY YUGE.

#swoll 😂

Back