• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show us your Carbon Blades!

Inkkoonce

MEs the real Oakleys?
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Sarpsborg, Norway
I can’t believe how nice these sunglasses are. Had I known how nice they were, I would have bought more of them instead of the Sutros. The are light as a feather and fit really nice on my face. Anybody else have some Carbon Blades? Let’s see what ya’ll got. I’ll go first.
55B21104-12BE-456F-B5C7-15A692075F8F.jpeg

Be careful how much you wear them. They have a high failure rate. My local store had a half dozen broken pairs in the back from returns.

Which part broke? Can’t be any worse than the Hatchets, Badman and Madman can it?🥺

They wear out fast. The screws give out and strip the frame so the lenses can’t be mounted, arms can strip too. They’re great in terms of the way they look but they don’t function well if worn a lot

I’d say they’re just like those or worse for the retail price they are

I can’t believe how nice these sunglasses are. Had I known how nice they were, I would have bought more of them instead of the Sutros. The are light as a feather and fit really nice on my face. Anybody else have some Carbon Blades? Let’s see what ya’ll got. I’ll go first. View attachment 890916
Damn look at you all dressed up today!

I've been contemplating a pair, but my squares do the job I think. I know, not the same.

Those look great on you my friend! As others have said- be careful with them, the lenses can break where they connect with the frame, and that might as well be the end of the entire pair of glasses.

Latest Posts

Back