• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show us your collection of your frame/ accessory/apparel which took your heart

Hijinx at a golf expo. First pair of Oakley glasses I put on that I liked. I then went on to try to get every x-metal model. Started with the juliet but it was small for me vertical coverage wise as I collected the other x-metals Romeo's became my favorite for fit and appearance & I can completely customize them myself with out worrying about slipping when i take out my xx nose rivets. I still have a ton of hijinx and 15 Romeos.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me, it was the Scar. I remember being in awe when I first saw them. These days though, I've been rocking the Split Jacket.

Oakley razor blade with trigger arms and Fire iridium lens saw them when I was a kid and fell in love!! Then I moved onto Mumbos which I'm still obsessed with.

I need to upload photos later... The Dispatch drew me in... But that Offshoot got me hooked! One bad ass shield frame that fits me nicely! I was saddened when I scratched my 24K lens on the SW Offshoot. And a replacement is $130 (since it is polarized). I just about died when I was told the price. I've been resisting paying that price... But I will likely cave. I miss it.
I'd never thought I'd have 5 of anything... yup, my heart has been stolen. I will get my 24k Offshoot one of these days.
Pardon the horrid lights in the photo.

Offshoot left-right: bronze polarized/amber frame, jade iridium polarized/matte black, ruby iridium polarized/crystal black, chrome/crystal black, BIP/SW Offshoot.

Dispatch left - right: emerald/matte white, ruby iridium/polished black text, fire iridium/grape juice.
20150103_191136_1[1].jpg

Last edited:
I was about 12 or 13 and got a pair of e wires. That was it, I was an Oakley man. Then when I was 20, I was on vacation and stopped in a Sunglass Hut and saw a pair of ruby juliets. 400 bucks later I knew I'd never own a different brand shades.

Back