• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Us Your Custom Oakleys!

all combos look good guys! personally, i prefer the fire or ruby over the ice iridium, but that's just me. =)

I might pick up some Ruby Lenses but I noticed a small portion of the Ruby lenses look a lot brighter...almost fire =/

i always felt ruby iridium lenses tend to differ from time to time, like i had 2 different pairs of Jupiters with ruby lenses. one pair was mainly red, with a slight yellow tinge at certain angles, perhaps like you're describing? the other pair i had, was almost purple in colour. so you do get some variations.

yes . . . that happens to me with some of the country flag fuel cells!

Those are nice Oakleynerd. I almost bought ghost text/polarized gascans on ebay but found some SE Bike Frogs that I just splurged on so I will hold off on gettin that frame!

@jiveSEVEN
you should try, to buy one, if you see them. . .
they are not longer availeble!

Gold Iridium Polarized lenses showed up in the mail today for my Bottle Green Eyepatch
6104305259_2577aa7824_z.jpg

i always felt ruby iridium lenses tend to differ from time to time, like i had 2 different pairs of Jupiters with ruby lenses. one pair was mainly red, with a slight yellow tinge at certain angles, perhaps like you're describing? the other pair i had, was almost purple in colour. so you do get some variations.
A lot of times Ruby and Fire look very similar (especially on the Gascan) but the surefire way to tell is by looking through it. If it's that blue tint, then it's definitely Ruby.

Iridium colors can vary based on glass style and just being in a different batch. Some Ice Iridium looks more purple in some instances.

damn i need more replacement lenses for the eyepatch....
sweet gold with bottle green.
hmmmm
one beer please!

Back