• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Us Your Custom Oakleys!

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
Hey guys, we don't really have a thread for this so I thought I'd make one. Show us your custom glasses, whether it be something you can make from Oakley or something you made in your garage. Here's one I'm working on right now:

Matte White Holbrook with Chrome Iridium and special Splatter Black paint scheme, waiting for the Icon's to dry right now they will be semi-gloss black.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very Cool! Pretty much every one of these is custom:

23906b9d.png

Painted the Icons on these yellow myself:

b5671df4.png

Switched the icons and lenses from a clear pair of Fuel Cell:

78808fd7.png

Got these last week:

CustomFC3.jpg

Matt V said:
Hey guys, we don't really have a thread for this so I thought I'd make one. Show us your custom glasses, whether it be something you can make from Oakley or something you made in your garage. Here's one I'm working on right now:

Matte White Holbrook with Chrome Iridium and special Splatter Black paint scheme, waiting for the Icon's to dry right now they will be semi-gloss black.
I usually don't like when people take it upon themselves to paint thier glasses because it never comes out looking good but that looks great. Good job!

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Radar Path's Chrome Frame/Blue Earsocks/Black Iridium Polarized Lenses.

img1250dw.jpg

Last edited:
No it isn't, the paint splatter was for pro riders (if your talking radars) like Fabian and the schleck bro's.

Latest Posts

Back