• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show us your Oakley Bags!

It is very similar to the original Icon backpack except for the embroidered logo instead of metal ones in the stock photo. It also have no dedicated laptop compartment, no side zipper access. The only tag I have on the bag is that it was made in Korea.

View attachment 742900

Thanks mate.

When you say 'It is very similar to the original Icon backpack ...' do you mean its a replica? I asked because last time I went home, I was able to purchase a similar bag with embroidered logo (below pic) for 30 GBP. Same as how you described it with the compartment, tags and all...

a6d24351d8f914b112d550304af95f2b.jpg

...but when I checked it on O-review after I paid for it I can't find it. The one they have on there of the same color has the metal Icon. I checked the forum and saw @ChinoTJ 's which is below...

15699028408246729095638260376306.jpg

.......then I saw yours. Just wondering if what I got is legit coz it does look well made and sturdy with the materials they used and they do looked very similar except from the outside the buckles are a stand out and the O Icon.

Also, after snooping around the interweb (mostly sales thread so unreliable), I read that the Gen 1 Icon bag do not have the Laptop compartment and was only introduced on the 2nd Gen. Any truths on this claim?

I really like the size and its really comfortable but I had my doubts if it was legit when it arrived. When I left to go back to the Desert, I just left it back in the UK on my storage room. Just wondering if its worth to keep or just sell on?

Thanks again for your time.

Thanks mate.

When you say 'It is very similar to the original Icon backpack ...' do you mean its a replica? I asked because last time I went home, I was able to purchase a similar bag with embroidered logo (below pic) for 30 GBP. Same as how you described it with the compartment, tags and all...

View attachment 743017

...but when I checked it on O-review after I paid for it I can't find it. The one they have on there of the same color has the metal Icon. I checked the forum and saw @ChinoTJ 's which is below...

View attachment 743025

.......then I saw yours. Just wondering if what I got is legit coz it does look well made and sturdy with the materials they used and they do looked very similar except from the outside the buckles are a stand out and the O Icon.

Also, after snooping around the interweb (mostly sales thread so unreliable), I read that the Gen 1 Icon bag do not have the Laptop compartment and was only introduced on the 2nd Gen. Any truths on this claim?

I really like the size and its really comfortable but I had my doubts if it was legit when it arrived. When I left to go back to the Desert, I just left it back in the UK on my storage room. Just wondering if its worth to keep or just sell on?

Thanks again for your time.

All Gen 1 bags did not have a computer compartment It wasn’t introduced until the 2nd generation of icon bags, I did find a icon 2.0 on o-review

But it’s clips are also slightly different then yours And shows with a metal icon but everything else looks the same, what’s the tags look like on the inside?

Last edited:
All Gen 1 bags did not have a computer compartment It wasn’t introduced until the 2nd generation of icon bags, I did find a icon 2.0 on o-review

But it’s clips are also slightly different then yours And shows with a metal icon but everything else looks the same, what’s the tags look like on the inside?

@Nortika tags are the same as @iamFLIP 's XMen Icon bag and the lining on the inside is plain black.

IMG_1218.JPG

Thanks for the info on the Laptop compartment mate.

Back